Tuesday, November 28, 2006

The Aliens Have Landed

Here's an extract from a poem written by my six year old son, Nicholas. You can tell he'll be a writer someday.

THE ALIENS HAVE LANDED

It's distressing but they are here
They piloted their flying saucer
Through our atmosphere
They landed like a meteore
Engulfed in smoke and flame
And out they came
Immersed in slime
And bubbled as they came

Their hands are greasy tentacles
Their heads are weird machines
Their bodies look like cauliflower

And smell like dead sardines

4 Comments:

At 6:10 AM, Blogger Azuka said...

He's way beyond his years. Now isn't that cute?

I really had no idea you were married...

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Nomad said...

Hi Azuka, yes I am married and have three lovely children.

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Azuka said...

Say hello to them for me...

I love children...

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger Uzo said...

WOW. Your 6 year old uses words like distressing and tentacles? Can you say genius with me?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home